A man walked into the restaurant, or that table, or that position, very stubborn himself to a cup of cappuccino. Again a croissant, very elegant sitting there, sniffing out the thick coffee distributed in Hong milk taste, listening to beautiful music, open carry with the laptop, no one else's immersing himself in the mixing of ink Hong text China to gradually release their feelings ... ...
Know why I like to drink cappuccino it? Because it has a nice name, as it related to you. I was writing the text feeling your breath ... ...
Across from me you have not, you have the disappearance of magic in the air ... ...
Like inside the body a concentrated coffee and sugar, add some hot milk, still floating above a layer of rich milk foam.
Sip, mouth fragrance aftertaste.
Readily looking through the coffee alone, only to find the name there are so many coffee, latte, vanilla latte, Mocha, Caramel Macchiato, espresso, health insurance blue concentration, concentration Macchiato, Coffee ... ... always felt like coffee, original understanding of the coffee is so superficial, but I've been drinking instant coffee, I felt really behind the times ... ...
At this moment, would like you to drink a cup of coffee! Really, really want.
While you are out of sight, and never failed to get to you, it is natural, you become a person of good memories ... ...
For the first time you meet, that is, here, you ask what I like to drink coffee? I point this paragraph, do you remember? That face looked at me quite natural, in fact, is the first time into this high-end restaurants, for the first time such a good coffee drink, for the first time and doing the opposite sex with chat, you do not see that my nervous and disconcerted me? Your bones revealed the atmosphere and the free and easy, let my heart inexplicable move a bit ... ... an item, often because of an injection of emotion, only that it's not the same. This coffee like this on the ... ...
Looked up the windows, the night comes, if you see the tall figure was slowly pushed open the door. Rubbed his eyes, clearly not, at this time how do you know my loneliness? But will think carefully of a person that is a very wonderful thing. Because God has timely time, and timely location, appropriate arrangements for you to my life, I met you, knowing each other, meet in the river of life, you like a big brother, listening patiently I spoke of the troubles of life ... ... you also joked that God is sending you to monitor me, let me a happy happy day! ... ... To your every word, every look, every expression, every gesture ... ... do not know why think about a person, worthy of their admiration and trust of friends and friends? ... ...seo|
laser marking machine|
没有评论:
发表评论