December 8 is a friend of 12 years - Shaw (Wisteria) birthday. As with Shaw, I have a special deep feelings, similar to the park on Saturday, Han asked to send a gift, we both laughed. Yes ah, now at the start of us have become so busy, meet, though small, but the friendship but no deletion. As the Queen of our people, greetings of caring words, we now adjust the life of a power, how can substitute any gift that we got each other's intimate things?
Xiao, remember the first time you get to know 12 years ago, the relationship between work, happened to hear of your problems on the work of the complaints are not qualitative, patient I am with you a long talk, you feel suddenly. We are living in foreign land, and later on we knew it, Like Shadows, with rent "cohabitation" to work together. Although we have different personalities north and south, but as you said, we complement each other now! So, I go with you spare time to dance, you sing with me, I go with you to eat northern flavor, you share with me ...... China Land preserved meat the time we shared each other's happiness, but also appreciate superior to each other, and thus changing each other. Then you always to take care of me as her sister, her sister's attitude I have to reprove you, those days, it eventually became the best part of my memoirs.
laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|
没有评论:
发表评论